Friday, February 20, 2015

Taking a Fashion Design Course: Fashion Illustration 1 - Drawing my Husband

One day I found a Groupon for a Fashion Design course and I thought, "That sounds like $35 worth of fun." One of my classes required me to draw a figure sitting and standing so I could work on proportion. My lucky husband was on-hand, so he got the privilege of being my victim.



The End.








3 comments:

  1. Very happy to say your post is very interesting to read.I never stop myself to say something about it.You’re doing a great job.Keep it up

    Top Fashion Institute in Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.. Design Institute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading this blog post. The content is informative, engaging, and presented in a very easy-to-understand way. You have explained the main points clearly, which makes the article useful for both beginners and experienced readers. I especially liked the practical information and helpful suggestions shared throughout the post. It is always great to find content that provides genuine value while keeping readers interested. This article has given me some new ideas and useful information that I can apply in the future. Thank you for putting together such a detailed and helpful post. Looking forward to reading more from you soon. business analytics course in delhi ncr
    Boutique Management with Cutting & Tailoring in Delhi NCR.
    Best Fashion Designing institute in Delhi NCR
    Best Makeup Training Institute in Delhi NCR.

    ReplyDelete