Thursday, December 7, 2017

Sunday School Craft - Christmas Shepherd



This one is VERY easy, and it includes candy!

You need: candy canes, crayons, cardstock, and an Exacto-Knife (or hole punch).


Okay, so I found my little shepherd on Google, deleted his prior shepherd staff, and added the verse (as is my wont). After you print these out, all you have to do is take an Exacto-Knife and cut a candy cane-sized slit above and below his hand. I used a hole punch (which you can see in the picture), but now I wish I'd just used an Exacto-Knife because the hole punch hole is smaller than the candy cane and you almost have to tear the paper to get the candy into the paper. If I'd just cut slits, this would all have been much easier.



Anyways, make however many shepherds you need and have them pre-cut so the kids can just color them and you can shove the canes in just before they go back to their parents!



Despite the obstacles. . .he's still cute!




Template:



The End!














No comments:

Post a Comment