Sunday, June 30, 2013

Make Your Own Makeup: Save Hundreds of Dollars Per Year!

I've been working on this one for a few months now to make sure I got them all correct first-hand before posting them.

All of the following makeup can be made naturally without many chemicals and for a fraction of the price of store bought brands. You can actually decrease toxins, boost antioxidants, and save hundreds of dollars per year! Almost all of these are my own creations that I have actually tried and I know for a fact work. The mascara is from a blog that I have found that I haven't tried yet, but hope to in the near future.



Most of these products are made with natural "food" type ingredients, so remember to make small amounts of each at a time. Larger amounts take longer to use, and bacteria can get in and destroy all your work!

1. Powder

2. Eye Shadow

3. Eye Liner

4. Mascara (I have another method I'm working on but haven't perfected yet.)

5. Blush

6. Lip Tint

7. Lip Gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment