Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Make a Bag from an Old T-shirt in 10 Minutes or Less

I got back from my mission trip to Montana for which I packed here last Friday. Anyways, the missionaries we helped used to have big youth camps at their mission called "Four Winds." As a result, they had a bunch of old child-sized T-shirts. I decided to turn one into a bag. Actually, I was almost done making it when I realized I hadn't taken any pictures of how to do it, so hopefully, you can figure it out from the pictures below.




The strap is made from cutting the bottom of the shirt off.




The main part of the bag is made from cutting the sleeves and neck/shoulder part off and then, using a jersey/surger stitch, sewing the bottom and the arm holes together, and then just hemming the raw edges. Easy! The whole thing takes about 10 minutes.



The End!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment