Monday, January 11, 2016

Refashioning: A Clemson Tiger Dress from a Goodwill T-shirt and Dress

So I did a little project tonight as my husband sat and watched the College Football National Championship. I finished it all before the first quarter was done.

(I'm posting this from my phone and Blogger is really stupid and will let me upload photos, but I can't actually imbed them into the words....so I guess you'll have to scroll down.)

I bought the dress and T-shirt from the Goodwill dollar rack. The dress is kind of a neon salmon color...kinda orange.

Tigers have always been my favorite animal. I moved to Korea during the year of the tiger and now I live near Clemson, SC. Go figure. All that to say that I'm always on the lookout for graphic tiger shirts.  I found one, but it was an ugly belly tank top thing. Gross.

So basically, I cut out the tiger, spray adhered it to the front of the dress, pinned it in place, and zig-zag stitched it to the front of the dress.

I could honestly care less about football, but even I have to respect a team who has been undefeated all year! At the point of this post, the game is still underway...I guess I will watch the rest of it with my husband! Go Tigers!!

The End.







No comments:

Post a Comment