Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Sunday School Craft - Jesus Calms the Storm Spinning Wheel

I am particularly proud of this one because, even though I ripped the idea off a Oriental Trading craft. I actually made it all myself by clipping and pasting Google clip art and Pinterest coloring pages all together. I made the wheel myself...Anyways, enough about me!

You will need: cardstock, crayons, brad fasteners, glue sticks, and scissors.

This is what it looks like. The verse about Jesus calming the storm is in the cloud on the back piece. There is a circular wheel with storm clouds on one side and sunny clouds on the other on the middle piece. The front piece is the water and the boat with Jesus and His disciples.



All I did was create, print, and cut out all three templates (at the very end). Then, I took a pen and poked through the designated holes in all three pages like this:



Then, I sandwiched the pieces together connecting them all with a brad fastener.



The back.




Then, I glued the front and back pieces together on either side.

Right side:



Left side:
(Don't glue the wheel!!!)



Here you can see the wheels with the top being calm and the bottom being stormy.



And here are the templates! Have fun!

The front:



The middle:



The back:


The End!








4 comments:

  1. Great craft,thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, its great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this website!!! I would like to print the "Jesus Calms the Storm" Craft. I cannot seem to print it full size. Is there a special way to download it? Let me know. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much! It is very helpful!

    ReplyDelete