Saturday, September 24, 2016

Sunday School Craft - Jesus Walks on Water

For this craft you will need: cardstock, crayons, scissors, cello bags (or any clear/lightly tinted plastic), and a stapler.

This is what I did. I had cello loot bags. You may use whatever you have as long as it's clear-ish. Tinted cello tissue paper or even plastic wrap might work.



First, I cut the words off the bags.



Then, I opened the bag out.



Then, I slid the disciple boat picture into the crease.



Then, I folded up the plastic. (Notice that the plastic only goes up to about the top of the boat.)



Then, I stapled the plastic in place on both sides.



Then, I cut out a Jesus figure and put him into the plastic.



And there you have it. And you can make him walk on the water to the disciples!



Ta-da!




Here are the templates I made by modifying a Pinterest coloring page and adding a verse in the cloud.




I was able to fit four Jesus-es onto this page to save paper.


The End!








No comments:

Post a Comment