Sunday, October 16, 2016

Sunday School Craft - Lazarus, Come Forth! Tomb

Who knew a resurrected man could be so cute!

I found the graphics for this on Pinterest and Google, but the door was way too small, so I had to blow it up, and by trial and error, I got it to fit the tomb! I added the verse at the top.

You need: cardstock, brad fasteners, scissors, and crayons (except, I didn't color my example...oops.).



If you notice the last two pictures, you will see that there are two doors and only one tomb. That was to save paper. Simply print out half as many door pages as you print tombs.

First off, you need to cut out your door. Then, you will need to figure out where you want to put the fastener. I put mine halfway down on the right side of the door. Take a pen, and poke a hole through that place.



Then, hold the door up to the tomb and make a mark through the hole in the door onto the tomb.



Then, poke a hole in the tomb through that mark.



Then, put a fastener through the door. . .



. . .and also through the tomb.



Flatten the fastener on the back.



When you "roll" the door away, Lazarus can come forth!


You can have your little people color these. The kids at my church really loved this one. One little boy (my three-year-old nephew) kept saying, "Wook! Wazawus is a mummy!"

...Hey, at least he learned the name "Wazawus"!



The End!








3 comments:

  1. Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I saw this craft at http://www.biblefunforkids.com/2014/09/lazarus-lives-again.html. Just in case you'd like to give credit to the maker of this craft.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you for sharing :) We can definitely use this in our Sunday school this week since this is our lesson on Sunday. Thank you for your generosity :) God bless you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lalalalallaalallalalalalalalalallalalalalalakalalalalalakakalalalalalalalalalalalallalalalalalalalalalalalalalalallalalalalalalallalalalalalalalakalakalalala

    ReplyDelete