Thursday, July 20, 2017

"Geek Chic" Embroidered T-Shirt

Some ladies on the Type Four DYT Facebook page and I were having a conversation about the next incarnation of Dr. Who being a female...

Anyways, this lead to a discussion of all things geekery, and thusly resulted in my being asked to make a "Geek Chic" shirt.

So I went home and looked through this DVD set of embroidery designs for glasses. I wanted the "E's" in the word to be wearing glasses. Since my machine is limited in space (4"x4") and since a lot of the patterns can only condense or grow in a margin of about 2mm either way, this is what I came up with. (I also have rectangular, round, and oval glasses as well.) It's not quite what I had in my head, but it's still cute, nonetheless.






This was a design for another lady.

I am currently charging $20 (which includes shipping and is based on what T-Shirts I can find in my small town!).




And yet another.



The End!!








No comments:

Post a Comment