Thursday, July 20, 2017

Star Wars - Embroidered Family T-Shirts

So...As I mentioned in my last post, there are some ladies on Facebook who have been ordering embroidered T-Shirts from me when they or I get an idea for one. 

Anyways, I came across a couple of "Star Wars" embroidery on my DVDs. One of those ladies in particular is a Star Wars nerd...just like me! Anyways, I gave her some ideas, and this is the one that she liked the best:






That gave me an idea as my sister, Rebekah, has just become pregnant!

So, I decided to make shirts for the whole crew as a surprise.






The baby shirt, I actually made from scratch. The other shirts were from the store. We don't know the gender yet, so. . .I figured this shirt could go both ways.



And, because I'm such a nerd, I have to explain that this covers not just the family members, but also elements from all three movie phases.


The End!








No comments:

Post a Comment