Monday, May 28, 2018

An EVEN EASIER Moto Jacket Fix!

So...still Memorial Day...still going through photos.

Found an EVEN EASIER moto jacket fix than my last post!

Here it is!

Problem: Lapels of collar sticking up with no way to lie flat.



Solution: sticky velcro! No sewing required!



I cut off two small squares of both sides of velcro. I peeled off the sticky backs. . .



Stuck the whole thing on the back of each lapel. . .



Peeled off the other side. . .



And stuck it down to the jacket.



This way the lapels stay down when you want them to. . .



And if you need them to go up, you will have these unsightly black squares, but. . .



You are probably going to wear it this way anyway!
(And if you need to zip the zipper up all the way, you can always go back to my other fix.)



(Obviously, I took these pictures back at Christmas!!!)


The End!










No comments:

Post a Comment