Thursday, September 12, 2013

Make Your Own Foaming Anti-bacterial Handsoap

I know it's midnight, but I just finally ran out of handsoap and have been wanting to make this. So excited that I'm posting it from my iTouch.
You will need a foaming handsoap dispenser, Dr Bronner's, and water. I also added lavender infused vodka to make it especially anti-bac. (If vodka worries you, skip it.)

Directions:
1. Buy a bottle of foaming handsoap from the Dollar Tree.
2. Use it up (frugal option) or dump it out (chemical-free option). 
3. Fill the bottle about 1/4-1/3 of the way with Dr Bronner's. You probably don't even need that much because it foams like crazy. (Add a little vodka if you want to kill more germs.)
4. Fill the rest of the bottle with water.

It takes about 30 seconds, saves $, and is healthier. It makes your hands feel really soft--kinda like if you've ever used soft water. Also, it makes excellent face cleanser and body wash!

No comments:

Post a Comment