Monday, January 20, 2014

Christopher Kane Inspired - Bejeweled Shoulder Cut-Out Sweatshirt

Marie Claire's February 2014 magazine featured Drew Barrymore wearing this Christopher Kane sweatshirt that retails for $3045!!! (No doubt because of the jewels on it.)


The cut-out is cool, but kind of really big. I liked the idea though.



It's kind of a specific color, though. Sort of nude pink. I had a skirt in my closet that I never wear because it's made for someone without hips, but I never got rid of because I love the color:



It took a lot of planning, because the fabric was REALLY limited, so I couldn't make any mistakes. I had just enough material to make this:



As you can see, the hole is smaller. I just felt it was more tasteful.



I thought about putting a necklace around it, but I didn't really have anything that would go, so I used pretty buttons instead.



This is all that was left of the skirt!





The End!














No comments:

Post a Comment