Thursday, October 17, 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness Jumper - Pink and Tweed

For some reason, the colors aren't coming through on this one the way I'd hoped. Anyways, I bought a yard and a half of this sort of brown and pink cotton tweed a few weeks ago. I've had to go to work a lot this week, so I had no time to do anything with it. Today I had off, so I decided to make something with it.


You can't really tell, but it's tan and black together with a light pink stripe going one way and a bright pink stripe going the other way. I wanted to make a jumper with pockets to wear with this light pink long-sleeved sweater/shirt that I have.


The side seam patterns match up and the front bodice stripes are exactly off center to the waist strip in the front and the back.




It has pockets!


Aaand then my camera ran out of batteries. Consider yourself aware.

The End.






No comments:

Post a Comment