Saturday, October 19, 2013

Make Your Own Foaming Conditioning Shampoo

So you may or may not remember my post about how to make your own conditioning shampoo. Well, I've been using my recipe of a few squirts of castor oil (if your hair is oily, skip it), a few squirts of Dr Bronner's Peppermint Liquid Castile Soap, and about a cup of water for the past half a year or so with great results. My hair is clean, but not only that, it has still retained the color from my last henna dye job (3weeks ago), and the ends still have a nice sharp edge from my last haircut (3 months ago!). The only problem I had was that the formula was runny and wouldn't foam until I rubbed my hands together. This isn't really a problem . It's more of an inconvenience. Still, I've solved it. And I only spent a dollar!

I already had the castor oil and the Castile soap. 

All I had to buy was a bottle of hand soap from the dollar tree. It has a self-foaming pump.

Problem solved!

The End!


No comments:

Post a Comment