Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Keep Your Hair from Going Grey - No Dye Needed!

Okay, so. . .I have found this in several places on the internet and in health magazines and whatnot, but I just wanted to show you my personal experience.

According to various sources, one can keep from going grey if he/she takes a tablespoon of Blackstrap Molasses every day.

I have started this for the past several weeks and here is a picture of a hair that I recently pulled out:


If you look closely, you will see that the root end of the hair is dark, while the grown out end is white!

Now, I will say that not all my white hairs have turned, but the fact that this one has, and some others that I can see put don't feel like pulling out, is cause for rejoicing!

So, if you wanted to try it, go and get a jar of "Blackstrap Molasses." Very important. Not just any molasses. It has to be blackstrap. Apparently the way they process blackstrap causes the right minerals to come out that help to deter the loss of melanin in your hair. I can't guarantee you will get the same results, but since I have conclusive proof that it works on some level, I thought I'd pass the info along!


The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment