Thursday, March 30, 2017

Sunday School Craft - Noah's Ark with Animals

I already did a Noah's Ark craft, but here is another one! I like this one because it's less like a craft and more like a toy. Kids can color all the pieces and then play with them.

I made it by sticking a bunch of coloring pages that I found on Google images and a Bible verse together in Publisher. This craft is pretty self-explanatory, but I have step-by-step instructions in case you want them. I also have my templates at the end.



First of all, print out twice as many "arks" as animal pages onto cardstock.

Then, with an Exacto knife, cut along the long line of each ark. (Do this part ahead of time, b/c it's dangerous for little kids to use Exacto knives!!!!)



Then, flip each ark over and put glue everywhere except where I've marked. You don't have to mark that space, I just did so you could see what I was talking about. You are creating a pocket, is what you're doing. . .



Then, stick the ark page over top of another piece of cardstock. (I used colored cardstock, because we had it.)



This is the pocket I'm talking about.



Then, cut out all your little animals. I just cut quickly around them, but if your kids can use scissors, they can be more detailed. It will be slow going, though, if they do that, so. . .if you need to kill some time during Sunday School hour--YOU'RE WELCOME! :)



When all the animals are cut out, you can stick them into the pocket and you're done!



Templates:




The End!










No comments:

Post a Comment