Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Make Naan in Less than Five Minutes with Two Ingredients!. . .Lazy Man's Naan

Okay, after my rant in my post from the other day, I hope you don't think I'm completely industrious every waking second. I am kinda...REALLY...lazy at times.

Here is one of those times.

Have you ever actually made naan? You really need to if you want to appreciate the ease of today's recipe! It takes a while to do the real process correctly. I always end up burning my naan or not letting it rise properly or something. Something always goes wrong for me.

Honestly. . .I'm a white girl. . .and that's probably why.

You only need two things to make this lazy man's naan. And these two ingredients are items that you already tend to accumulate (if you don't actually end up throwing them away): 
Flour tortillas and Garlic dipping sauce from Papa John's!

If you are Indian. . .Look away!




Okay, so you know how you get a hankering for tacos, so you buy all the ingredients? Then, you make tacos. . .And then you still have a butt load of tortillas left?

Likewise, if you are like me, you tend to accumulate a wealth of garlic sauces from "Pizza Night." (You can also use any other garlic sauce packets. Like. . .from QT for instance.)

Don't throw them away! They make for some really yummy naan!


So, the directions (if you can't already figure this out) are to (1) pour a little sauce into your frying pan, (2) heat the pan, (3) heat both sides of the tortilla until you get nice little brown spots on them (no black spots!). 

Mmmm! Tastes almost like the real thing and it'll take you five minutes or less! (Again, apologizes to the entire nation of India.) So, do something else with your time (like...do a DIY project!).


The End!








1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking about looking for a recipe for pita bread. Too bad I buy corn tortillas instead of flour, or I could try this recipe.

    ReplyDelete