Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Sunday School Craft - Samuel Hears God. . .I Can Too!

Today's craft is about Samuel listening to God, but I wanted to make it personal for the kids.

Our little kids have already made those Pinterest "Listening Ears" headbands for this story about a year ago, so I didn't want to repeat it.

You will need: cardstock, scissors, glue, and crayons.



So, I have the templates attached at the end, but all you need to do is to print out however many heads you need, then divide that number by four and print out the ears. I got the clip art from Googling, but I added the verse and the words at the bottom.

I situated the ears so that you could use a paper cutter and make the least amount of cuts if you don't have a lot of time. But if you kids can handle scissors, just let them cut them out themselves.



Then, have them draw their own faces. (I accidentally wrote the directions for the teachers on my example before taking pictures. Sorry!)



Then, glue the ears on and have them write their names in the blanks.



Templates:



The End!












No comments:

Post a Comment