Thursday, October 19, 2017

Sunday School Craft - "Let There Be Light" Creation Glow Bracelets

So. . .our children's curriculum is starting over again which means. . .

I had to think of another Creation craft!

I have done three different crafts for the days of Creation (you can see them here, here, and here), and I knew I could probably get away with just reprinting one of those older ones for the kiddies this week, but. . .let's be honest. Little kids know what crafts they have done, even if the parents have forgotten! I had to think of a new one!

So. . .I took a trip to Wal-Mart.

There I found glow bracelets five for a dollar, so. . .let there be light!



You need: cardstock (colored is optional), hole punch, scissors, and glow bracelets.

I made a verse sheet (Genesis 1:3) in Publisher, and you can print it out at the end of this post if you want to do this craft too.



Cut out the verses.



Punch a hole in either side.



Insert the bracelet into the holes and. . .you're done!



If you do this craft during the day, be sure to turn out the lights and cover the windows so the kids can all see the bracelets glow!



Template:


The End!

















No comments:

Post a Comment