Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Korean Charlie Brown (2009)

Here is a video I made of a production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown that I edited, directed, produced, filmed, costumed, set designed, etc. This was when I was a teacher in Seoul, South Korea, and this particular play was performed in May 2009. Most of them had ever been in plays before I coerced them the year before to do a small one act, Beauty IS a Beast (no footage available). I know Charlie Brown doesn't play the violin...but Jerry did...so I made this first scene to set his character, as most Koreans don't know of Charlie Brown. The whole video is about 1 hour and a half. It's broken up into smaller segments below.

Part 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Extra #1
Extra #2
Extra #3
Extra #4
Extra #5
Extra #6
Extra #7
Extra #8

The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment