Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Chanel Inspired: Flashdance Dress

It's not really Flashdance, but. . .you can wear it off the shoulder if you want. That's why I called it that.



Here's the back.



Finally, I remembered to put the sleeve pattern on. Also, if you look closely at the front longer part, you can see that I raised the collar. I taped a piece of paper on instead of redrawing the entire thing.



On this one, I made the two parts as separates so they could be worn a variety of ways. I'm thinking this is going to be my "Go-To" dress for this reason. This pink jersey is kind of see-through, so I made it double-layered.



This dress could easily be worn to work. It doesn't have to be worn off the shoulder.



The back.



It can be worn for a party.



Or to the library. 



Or add a jacket and wear to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment