Monday, February 4, 2013

Too Many Colors - A Blog Christening

Originally, I was going to call this page "Too Many Colors," but unfortunately, that name is already taken. How ironic, because my meaning for "Too Many Colors" is the fact that it's impossible to be original in this world. There are just too many dag-blasted talented people. Even the untalented people are talented, you see. Some of these people are making fortunes with their ideas and abilities.

Remember when you were young and everyone told you that you were going to make a difference in this world? Then you went to college and they said the same thing. Then you got out into the real world and what happened to all of these people? Gone. . .or else asking you why you aren't a success!

For those of us with this frustration, I dedicate this site. I am just one woman. I have ideas and talents. Maybe they aren't the best in the world or worth making money over. But just maybe they can help or inspire someone to do something that will inspire someone else. I've decided not to dwell in my frustrations over "not being discovered" or whatever. I think God knows it's not worth it, anyway. He has blessed me with so much, how can I be frustrated over what the world has to offer?. . .But at least I don't have to "hide my light under a bushel," as it were.

Let the rainbow begin!



p.s. I called this page "The Confident Journal" because that is the working title of a book I've been pretending to write for the past few years. Who knows. . .maybe I'll write it yet! Apparently, it's an original enough title!

No comments:

Post a Comment